|Date: 10th September 2020||Digital Exeter|
|Track: 2||Type of session: Panel|
|Start Time: 16:15||Level: No prior knowledge / entry-level|
Note: Speaker information is preliminary and subject to change
Q&A session with an expert panel. Ask our panel any questions you may have about all areas of user experience, such as: Why should we user test? What is the best approach? What's the importance of hiring the right participants?
The Panel so far:
- Paul Gooding, Founder and CEO of People for Research - participant recruitment specialists in Bristol
- Darren Hunt, UX Designer, Founder and Managing Director of u.exe - Exeter’s first user test lab
- Ali Carmichael, Founder and Managing Director of Bournemouth’s Experience UX agency specialising in UX research
- greater insight into the value of User Testing
- tips on conducting effective User Testing
- what to look for when recruiting participants for User Testing
Creative Director of Stripe Creative, co-founder and Director of u.exe, user experience testing lab; a highly experienced user experience/user interface graphic designer who has worked with small independent start-ups, leading UK agencies and blue chip companies.